In 1991 we began asking all of our customers to fill out and return a Customer Satisfaction Survey after repairs were made on their Mercury, MerCruiser, Force, or Tracker. Every customer is given a survey with a postage paid return envelope. Here are the results:
We keep ALL of these surveys and they are ALL available at Specialty Marine for Anyone to review.
SPECIALTY MARINE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
We HONESTLY want to hear what you have to say. GOOD and BAD, no matter how insignificant it seems. Please answer the following questions:
1. Were we knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient? YES NO
2. Was your boat/motor ready when promised? YES NO
3. Was the price of repairs the amount you were quoted? YES NO
4. Was your boat/motor returned to you in good condition? YES NO
5. Was all service work done to your satisfaction? YES NO
6. How would you rate this overall service experience at Specialty Marine?
Excellent Good Fair Poor
7. What suggestions or comments do you have to improve Specialty Marine?
8. What Yellow Pages do you use?
AT&T Yellow Book® Dont Know
9. How did you find out about Specialty Marine? Did you use the internet?
10. Name (optional): _______________________________ Date: ___________
Glen Dickenson - David Netherland
Please "Like" Us on Facebook: Specialty Marine Waco
5050 South Loop 340
Waco, Texas 76706-4638